Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 2, 2010

What's in a name?

For quite sometime I have struggled with what to name my photography business.  I originally came up with Little Tree Company.  Little Tree was a nick name my dad gave me when I was in junior high.  I felt that the name needed to reflect something unique about me.  However, I have felt that Little Tree Company just didn't portray the image that I want with my company.  I want something simple and clean.  I have considered using my real name but at times feel that it is just too generic.  I have gone back and forth with whether or not to leave it as Little Tree Company.  I have decided that keeping that name as the basis of my business name is best, but to shorten it in order to keep it simple...so that is were L.T.C. comes from...short for Little Tree Company and adding photography & designs by Teresa Hill lets my clientele know exactly what the brand represents and who is behind the brand.

My photography entails lifestyle photography as well as fine art.  I also work in graphic design a bit, designing photo cards for special occasions; therefore adding design in the tag line lets people know that I offer more than just photography.

I look forward to sharing my photography and design visions with you through my blog.  I hope you will stop by often and please feel free to comment.


0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP